Friday 5 August 2011

Willy Vauban - I'm back!

Hi guys! After many nice, friendly and encouraging emails, I've decided to give blogging another go. I have to admit, having a full time job and 3 kids, blogging does not appear in the top half of my priority list. Please support my efforts by clicking on the ads on the page which will send a couple of pennies (literally) my way. I can't say I'm in it for the money, but at least it gives me an impression of how many people look at what I write and are willing to support me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Willy! I am guy currently working in spain but in the middle of hiring process to work t Luxembourg... I found your page and ... here I am ... looking for your posts and trying to support you anyway I could...
    First, I would like to ask you a post about how much should I consider to reduced my salary after taxes taken away and how much to consider for renting a nice, decent (not expensive) apartment ?? thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete